We are excited to announce that Han Peiyi, Director, Cross Border at Ninja Van will be speaking at the World Mail & Express Asia Conference (WMX Asia) 2019.
Han Peiyi is the Director for Ninja Van’s China Office and is responsible for establishing Ninja Van’s presence and growing its business in China. Her knowledge of Southeast Asia and the region’s e-commerce landscape has led her to bring a new perspective to the logistics industry, especially in cross-border movements into Southeast Asia.
Prior to joining Ninja Van, Peiyi headed the Brand Partnerships team at Lazada Singapore, and played a pivotal role in forming the foundation of brand acquisition, management and marketing on the marketplace. She relocated to China in 2017 and joined Vipshop.com, China’s leading discount site for brands. Peiyi graduated with a Bachelor of Arts from Nanyang Technological University.
- Charles Chamblas of Lalamove to Speak at WMX Asia 2019
- Martijn Schneider of ViaEurope to speak at WMX Asia 2019
- Tim Brown Joins Speaker Line up at WMX Asia 2019
- Leo Huang of YTO Express to speak at WMX Asia 2019
- Eddie Lee of ECMS Express to speak at WMX Asia 2019