The World Mail & Express Asia Conference 2023
Asia’s Most Senior Post & Parcel Conference Returns in 2023
18 – 20 September 2023 // Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
WMX Asia Starts In
2023 Premium Sponsors:
What is WMX Asia?
- Connect with Top Post and Parcel Executives – build the key relationships that will drive your business forward.
- Get Industry Insights to Transform Your Business – learn the secrets to revolutionise your business and leverage potential new revenue streams.
- Deliver Sustainable Success – discover innovative new products that can streamline your business and deliver a better service to your customers.
2023’s Speaker Line-Up
The World Mail & Express Asia Conference brings together some of the brightest minds in the delivery industry
Chief Digital & Technology Officer
VP International Business
Su Yin Neo
Chief Executive Officer, Singapore
CEO & Chairman
CEO, Singapore/South Asia
Teong Teck Lean
Managing Director/Group CEO
18 – 20 September, 2023
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
200+ Senior Executives
Over 30 expert speakers
BRANDS THAT ATTEND WMX ASIA
Standard PriceStandard delegate pricing
- Access to the event for three days
Why Attend WMX Asia?
of delegates said the event met their objectives
of delegates rated networking as good or excellent
of delegates would attend the conference again
Supreme Networking opportunities
The World Mail Express Asia Conference brings together 200+ senior executives from leading global players, all under one roof.
- Three days of exceptional networking with leaders in the post and parcel space – plenty of time to build lasting business relationships
- C-level executives from across the industry come together to share and solve key industry issues faced in 2023 and beyond
- Learn more about the latest innovations at our showcase exhibition
- C-Level Exec & Director 59% 59%
- Management Level 24% 24%
- Other 17% 17%
Subscribe to Email Updates:
The Triangle Difference
Having built a reputation for top quality events over the last 30 years, we at Triangle pride ourselves on our personal approach, expansive network and excellent relationships with our clients. At a Triangle conference you’ll get:
An intimate professional setting – Our conferences aren’t big trade shows. They’re intimate events where senior corporate executives come to learn and network with like-minded professionals. When attending our events you’ll get to meet the business professionals that you need to.
Relevant, practical sessions and learning – Leave our events with proven, actionable ideas and strategies from innovative and leading organisations. Through open debates, case studies and audience-led Q&As, we ensure you get the answers you’re looking for.
Networking Takes Centre Stage – We work hard to ensure our sessions and breaks encourage networking throughout the conference. Nearly 90% of our delegates rate the networking opportunities as good or excellent – we provide a personal touch and ensure you walk away with new connections that will help push your business forward.
Expert Insights Throughout the Room – Our events feature a speaker line-up that’s predominately corporate practitioners. We also work hard to ensure that the great majority of attendees will be senior-level business executives. This means you will gain valuable insights in both the agenda sessions and the breaks when talking with your fellow attendees.