Get your WMX Asia conference pass for just $1,600 while you can…
The Early Bird offer for the World Mail & Express (WMX) Asia Conference expires on Friday 19th June.
That means you’ve got just over two weeks to save US$145 off the standard delegate price.
WMX Asia attracts some of the most senior post and parcel professionals from across Asia and around the world. And with our Super Early Bird offer coming to an end, now is the perfect time for you to join us.
Latest speakers announced
The talent keeps rolling in this year so in case you missed it, here’s just a few of the senior execs gracing the stage at WMX Asia in 2019:
- Stefani Adams, Head of Startup Venturing at Australia Post
- Misko Kancko, Director of Global Strategy at Canada Post
- Francisco Javier Miranda, China, Asia Business Development at Correos y Telégrafos
- Eddie Lee, CEO – Southeast Asia Region at ECMS Express
- Aina Chai, Chairperson at Grayscale Environmental Technology
- Tim Brown, CEO at Jersey Post
- Pei Yi Han, Director Cross Border at Ninja Van
- Dana von der Heide, Founder & CCO at Parcel Perform
- Yanick Chevillon, CEO at Postal Stock Exchange
- Graham Best, CEO at Rebound Returns
- Georg Weidinger, CEO at Swiss Mail Solutions
- Al Gerrie, CEO at ZigZag Global
Check out the full speaker line up here.
Want to Attend WMX Asia for Free?
As a thank you to our customers, all registered delegates will be entered into our new referral scheme.
When you book you will be sent a unique discount code which you can pass on to your networks to save money off their place at WMX Asia. If five people book with your code will refund your ticket!
So book your place today and start referring!
Just over a week to save…
Don’t forget the WMX Asia Super Early Bird offer expires next week so make sure you book your place at Asia’s most senior post and parcel conference!